In case you missed it, here are the social media tips (#SMTIP) I posted via Twitter in the past week:
- Did you know? 54% of Fortune 100 companies have a presence on Twitter
- Twitter now has 160 million registered users, and 90 million tweets are posted per day.
- 20 Things you need to know about Facebook and what it means for your brand http://ow.ly/2Okd2
- Can’t get it all in under 140 characters, use Twitlonger or Kanvaso
- Add your social media presence to your email signature with links so that they can easily follow you
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends. She is 38 years old, college grad and owns her own home.
- Did you know? 29% of Fortune 100 companies have a presence on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @tracysestili