I know it’s 1-11-11 today – crazy.
In case you missed it, here are the social media tips (#SMTIP) I posted via Twitter in the past week (+Bonus tip on protecting your privacy):
- Did you know? You need 30 “Likes” on your#Facebook page before Insights is enabled. #SMTIP
- 80% of companies are using LinkedIn as their primary tool to find employees #linkedin#SMTIP – what does your profile say?
- Top 11 Blogging Tips http://ow.ly/3zoIB
- Pretty easy to understand instructions on how to track buttons via Google Analytics. http://bit.ly/atnUbF #SMTIP
- It’s not the number of followers or fans that you have it’s the quality of those fans or followers. #SMTIP
- Facebook is the 3rd most trafficked website in the world #SMTIP
Bonus Tip: New site called www.spokeo.com that is “more than your grandma’s yellow pages” and it has all of your personal information, plus social media in it. You can search by your name or email. Yes, there’s a charge but it’s cheap – $2.95 to learn all about you… pretty cheap price if someone wants to do something malicious. Get unlisted by searching for your name, click on your profile, in bottom right corner click on Privacy hyperlink, and follow the instructions. Do a second search for your email address that you just used and unsub that too. Questions? @ or DM me on Twitter. Cheers!
Follow me on Twitter @tracysestili or subscribe to this blog.