Facebook changes on a dime these days, so it’s hard to keep up with all of the new features. A recent feature they rolled out was the ability to market your Facebook Fan page to your email subscriber list. If you use Outlook, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, or any other type of newsletter/email campaign manager, you will be able to take advantage of this new feature.
- Log into your Facebook Fan page. Click Edit Page under your logo.
- Next, click on Marketing.
- Click -> Tell Your Fans
- Upload your file (Export to csv or save Excel file as .csv)
If you are not sure, don’t worry, there is a link for help on How to create a contact file.
- Preview your email list. Check them all or only some.
- Preview your invitation, agree to the terms and conditions and click send!T
Good luck! Tweet me if you have questions or comments!