In case you missed it, here are the social media tips (#SMTIP) I posted via Twitter in the past week (+Bonus tip on getting more fans via Facebook using your email list):
- Understanding #Facebook‘s news feed page rankings – http://ow.ly/3PmLV#SEO#socialmedia#SMTIP
- Did you know? 88% of Facebook users never return to a fan page once they’ve clicked the Like button. #SMTIP – they engage via your newsfeed
- According to an eMarketer study, B2B online marketers focus on lead generation (38%), retention (34%) and awareness (28%).#SMTIP
- Don’t have time to write your own blog but want to generate valuable content for your customers/constituents – try paper.li #SMTIP#social
- Did you know? That time spent on social media sites accounts for 10% of all time spent on the internet #SMTIP Get out there!
- Stop thinking “campaign” and start thinking “conversation” #SMTIP#socialmedia
- 5 billion is the number of minutes spent on Facebook each day. #SMTIP. Are you on FB? Are you growing your fans?
Blogs coming up this week: LinkedIn Ads
Follow me on Twitter @tracysestili