Everyone is so interested in how to get more fans, followers and connections. However, for the people who didn’t quite know what they were doing and who now have a posse of peeps connected to them that they don’t want to be associated with or don’t know, here are a few helpful hints on how to unfriend, unlink, and unfollow those varments!
LinkedIn is probably the hardest to figure out. But it’s actually quite simple.
How do I remove someone from my list of connections?
- Click Contacts at the top of your home page.
- Click the Remove Connections link in the upper right of the Connections page.
- Check the boxes next to the people you want to remove.
- Click Remove Connections.
Facebook – a little easier. But before you “unfriend” you can also block their posts by just merely clicking the invisible ‘x’ in the upper right corner of their post. Once you hover in that area, you will see it. When you click, it gives you the option to hide everything from that person, or a particular app (ya know, for all of your friends who play those silly Zynga games like Cityville).
How do I unfriend someone on Facebook?
- Go to the person who you want to unfriend profile’s page.
- At the bottom left click ‘Unfriend’
Twitter is the easiest. (I <3 Twitter for being so transparent and easy).
- Click on the person you want to ‘unfollow’
- Hover over the “Following” button and click it to change it to Unfollow.
- Go to your Circles and click on the circle(s) you have that person in.
- Find them and pull them out of the circle by dragging on their icon. As you drag them out of that circle a red trash can will appear and then they are GONE.
Need to know about any others? Leave a comment or message me on Twitter @tracysestili