These tiny steps take less than 1 minute each to do. Here are the 5 steps and at the bottom there’s a pdf you can hand out at your next Board meeting (don’t worry, I equipped it with how-to pictures as well).
- Board members/staff can list they are a board member or staff member at your organization in their current work experience on LinkedIn
- Board members/staff members/volunteers can list your nonprofit in the new Volunteer section on LinkedIn
- Board members can post a personal status updates on their own profile highlighting events or your cause every once in a while. (Tip: the marketing team can give them the text to say)
- Board members/staff can list your nonprofit’s URL and Facebook URL under websites and make it custom so that it reads the name of your nonprofit
- Board members/staff can list your Twitter handle under the Website section