It’s that time of the week again for social media tip Tuesday. Here are the social media tips for the past week I tweeted on Twitter. If you want to get them sooner, then follow @tracysestili on Twitter or the hashtag #smtip. Otherwise, you can wait for this blog every week.
- Don’t just link to your website, link to key product pages or posts. The homepage can be boring. #smtip
- Spend time connecting with prospects & peers and become a trusted member of the community #smtip
- Consider posting a video to showcase products/services to boost sales #smtip
- Consider having multiple videos for a campaign that “unlock” as more people view the first. #smtip
- Create and share 4 or more posts per day on Google+ #smtip
Top blog last week: Facebook Analytics: A Guide to Understanding
Today in history: In 1964, CBS-TV acquired the rights to televise the National Football League’s 1964-1965 regular season. The move cost CBS $14.1 million a year. The NFL stayed on CBS for 30 years.