Do you have a LinkedIn Company page but no one following you? It’s hard to justify updating your LinkedIn company page and doing Company status updates on a regular basis if you only have a handful of people following your company. Here’s what you can do to get more people following your company:
- Announce it in an eBlast or your newsletter that your company is on LinkedIn and tell them why they should follow there and what you’ll be posting. Make it enticing.
- Encourage employees to add it to their email signature alerting people that they interact with outside the company that your company is on LinkedIn
- Use your existing social networks to announce that your company is on LinkedIn.
- Add it to your website with a clickable icon that makes it easy to follow.
- Add it to printed collateral
The point is that you have to tell people you are there or else they’ll never know. Don’t assume that they will look for you there. Second, you need to tell people why they should follow your brand on LinkedIn, what makes it different than following you on other social networks.
Did you find this blog useful? Then consider signing up for the blog or signing up for eBlasts (on the right).