In case you missed it, here are my social media tips from Twitter during the past week. And if you are at a loss with your new Facebook Timeline Fan Page, download the free 23 page eBook now for a limited time.
- Consider making a circle “public” and asking for who else to add to gain engagement #smtip #g+
- Don’t be afraid to leave a comment on other people’s blogs. They may return the favor.#smtip
- When pitching content to bloggers, make sure it’s in their niche. #smtip
- Create a “get to know better” circle on Google+ to expand your reach #smtip
- Make sure your headlines solver a problem, report breaking news, or give value to the reader. #smtip
Top blog last week: 10 WordPress Plugins You Can’t Live Without
Today in history: In 1860, the first Pony Express service began.
And check back on Thursday for our Tweet It to Win It contest!