Welcome to Social Media Tip Tuesday where I recap the social media tips I tweeted over the past week. But before I dive into that, can you take a quick 5 second poll for me? I want to know what you want to see more of on this blog:
p.s. stay tuned, in 30 minutes an infographic on the first impression your website has on prospects will be published. If you’re subscribed to the blog, you’ll get it automatically, if not, you’ll have to come back for it.
Social media tips from last week:
- Group your links into topics/categories in order to track click thru of ur content by topic #smtip
- Quick hits are good, but meaningful experiences drive long-term relationships & brand affinity #smtip
- Provide quality content to your fans/followers 3-5xs per day #smtip
- Be sure to connect your social media campaign to the rest of your marketing. #smtip
- Be sure to set benchmark/goals for your social media campaigns.You can’t measure success w/o goals.#smtip