First, before you read any further I want you to know that I will continue to write for Social Strand Media. I love writing about things I am passionate about and social media is one of them. I’m also going to be doing some free Webinars for Social Strand – coming up soon. However, in the mean time I wanted to let you know that Social Strand is now open to accepting guest-blog submissions for the remainder of the calendar year!
I know it’s hard to imagine that I’ve been writing this daily blog for two years, but it’s true! That’s over 700 blogs! And I’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Social Strand Media has been such a great experience for me to write and establish my expertise in social media.
Why should you guest blog for Social Strand Media?
- Over 50K+ unique monthly readers and growing
- Over 200+ sites linking into Social Strand Media blog and growing
- Alexa Traffic rank: 120,255 in the world, and 59,229 in U.S. and climbing!
- Great way to establish your expertise in your industry
- Great way to network with like minded individuals
- Plus guest blogging does a whole lot more for ya too! Check out 7 reasons on why you should guest blog.
- How to repurpose your blog inventory – by Mike Sansone, Converstations
- Three Tips to drive traffic through social media– by Daniel Ruyter, Alpha Tree Marketing
- How Honda is marketing on Pinterest – by Jacqueline Starz, Galpin dealer Honda of Los Angeles
- How to market to the Millenials– by Dan Peel, UCLA graduate
- Interview with Sheila Hibbard on how small businesses should use social media – [interview]