I should really start calling these posts, “In case you missed it” because every Tuesday I post the top blog from last week along with my social media tips I tweeted on Twitter with the hashtag of #smtip and I always throw in a little history trivia. Check it out.
- Out of sight, out of mind, stay consistent with content creation/sharing #smtip
- To get blog traffic, you need to promote it on social media #smtip
- Keep first impressions in mind when choosing your work wardrobe and your online presence. #smtip #branding
- Nonprofits should think like media publishers to create content for social media #smtip
- A fundraiser with a video typically raises four times more than those without one #smtip #nonprofit
Today in history: In 1915, 25,000 women marched in New York City demanding the right to vote. But it wasn’t until 1919 when the 19th Amendment was added that gave women the right to vote in the United States.