Every Tuesday I post my top social media tips I posted on Twitter in the past week. But it turns out I didn’t post any last week because I was still catching up from the weekend before where I renovated a chemotherapy center. Rewarding work, but physically and emotionally exhausting. And yes, I only posted a handful of blogs last week too, for the same reason. But I’m back in the swing of things, sooooo…. today I’m going to just give you five social media tips & facts off the top of my head. You can tweet them if you want.
- Small biz should be on Yelp and Google Places to help with search #smtip (tweet this tip)
- Social media can bring a level of transparency to your biz, value its currency. #smtip (tweet this tip)
- Use FB photo sync to take photos at the office/events #smtip (tweet this tip)
- B2B? Try incorporating a video into your LinkedIn ad campaign #smtip (tweet this tip)
- Use FB ads? Try targeting your competitors #smtip (tweet this tip)