Greetings – every Tuesday I post my top social media tips I’ve shared on Twitter. And here they are….
- The only way to scale word of mouth is paid advertising #smtip
- Contests and Sweeps are fine if you want to encourage short relationships #smtip
- Don’t try to get more value than you create out of social media #smtip
- People don’t usually like to shop where they socialize #smtip
- Solve problems for people who talk about your brand, even if they don’t address u directly #smtip
Top blog last week: Should You Convert Pinterest Account To A Business Account?
Today in history: In 1892, Tchaikovsky’s ”The Nutcracker Suite” premiered at St. Petersburg’s Maryinksy Theatre.
Getting ready for the holidays? Well, be on the lookout for our latest newsletter which will include Back to Basics: LinkedIn