Wow! Social Media Tip Tuesday falling on Christmas! Seems like we should be giving something away doesn’t it? You’re in luck! Today we’re giving away a $50 Visa Gift Card in our Tweet It To Win It contest.
All you need to do is tweet one (or all five) of the social media tips below using the “tweet it” link provided to be entered and be following @socialstrand on Twitter. Max 5 entries per person. Winners will be notified by Direct Message via Social Strand’s Twitter account on or before 12/28/12. Eligibility limited to the United States & Canada. (sorry!).
Every Tuesday we compile our social media tips that we tweeted out over Twitter during the past week, plus the top blog last week and a little history trivia. Enjoy!
- If it’s worth learning, it’s probably worth sharing #smtip – (tweet it)
- Generate word of mouth about your brand by creating an exclusive brand ambassador club#smtip – (tweet it)
- Everyone is an influencer. #smtip – (tweet it)
- Before you send your holiday newsletter, think about who is benefiting from it #smtip – (tweet it)
- Don’t be so serious all of the time, inject a little humor into your marketing #smtip – (tweet it)
Top blog last week: LinkedIn Highlights the Brand of YOU 2012
Today in history: In 1991, President Mikhail Gorbachev resigned following the disintegration of the Soviet Union.
Merry Christmas! :-)