Welcome to Social Media Tip Tuesday where every week I compile my top social media tips from the prior week.
- Stories humanize your company and they’re great for sharing on social media sites.#smtip
- Give your case studies a personal twist and a conversational tone to create a relevant story#smtip
- Create a “curiosity gap” so that ppl feel like they have to click on a link & then exceed their expectations #smtip
- When promoting ur content write different headlines for audiences on Facebook,Twitter, Tumblr,Pinterest,etc. #smtip
- To get more blog traffic, try interviewing experts in your niche #smtip #blogchat
Top blog last week: How To Promote Your Online Learning Course
Today in history: In 1997, Under international pressure, three of Switzerland’s biggest banks created a fund worth 100 million Swiss francs for Holocaust victims and their families.