Like clock work, every Tuesday you can receive my top social media tips tweeted over the past week by just subscribing to the blog. Plus the top blog from last week and a little “today in history” trivia.
- Try commenting on other people’s blog posts to get your name out there. Most offer link back to your site. #smtip
- When creating a video strategy, be sure to give a call to action in your video #smtip
- When you share an update, make sure it is relevant to your audience #smtip
- Use LinkedIn groups to build relationships #smtip
- Use “you” and “I” in your blog posts so people can relate #smtip
Top blog last week: 3 Successful Habits of Independent Restaurants Using Social Media
Today in history: Well, technically it’s my best friend from the 7th grade’s birthday, Janine Matteo. But in 1789, The first Congress of the United States met in New York and declared that the U.S. Constitution was in effect.