Sorry I missed yesterday’s blog, the SXSW conference took up more time than I thought. Anyway, here are my top tips from Twitter over the past week. Enjoy! More blogs from SXSW learnings coming this week. Check out tomorrow’s blog on BlogHer’s Lisa Stone and the trust factor in social commerce.
- Everything you do is the new media department #smtip
- It’s not about what they ought to know, it’s about what they WANT to know #smtip
- Sometimes spelling “retweet” out rather than just saying please RT will explain to newbies what to do. #smtip
- Use paid media to amplify your earned and owned content #smtip
- Video testimonials perform best for product sales over links in text or social media #smtip
Top blog last week: Content Marketing: Optimizing Your Content
Today in history: 2013, Tracy Sestili is exhausted from SXSW conference.