I know I’ve been remiss at writing this blog every day over the past few weeks. But, alas, ahh, I can breathe! Three events in three weeks, plus I chaired a fourth event, and now I can sit back and write! Yeah! So, onto the usual…every Tuesday I post my top social media tips from Twitter from the past week. Here are last weeks’ top social media tips:
- The first 42 characters of your tweet are included in your Tweet’s title tag, important for SEO #smtip #SEOtip #alltwitter
- Test multiple ads and keywords to get the most out of your paid search-marketing program #smtip
- Good content marketing serves a purpose of solving a problem and/or reinforcing brand messaging #smtip #content
- Aggregate your industry/brand and establish your niche with @ScoopIt @RebelMouse or @FlipBoard #smtip
- Be sure to include your URL in the first line of your YouTube video description #smtip #seotip
Top blog last week: 12 Rules: Optimizing Your Blog SEO
Today in history: In 1877 the first “Egg Roll” happened at the White House in D.C.
What are some of your social media tips? Leave a comment below and you might make the blog!