Oh, and don’t forget to sign up for my free webinar on Friday April 26th. Seats are limited, only 22 left. See you then! Here they are from the past week:
- Always follow up with attendees and non-attendees after an event with an email and/or survey. #smtip
- Be sure to include your URL in the first line of your YouTube video description #smtip#seotip
- Tell the story of why people should care, then maybe they’ll engage #smtip
- Don’t want the responsibility of a FB Page, consider a Follow Button #smtip
- Change your passwords every 6 months on your social media profiles so you don’t get hacked #smtip
Top blog last week: Twitter Engagement: How Brands Can Connect Better With Their Followers
Today in history: In 1912, Harriet Quimby became the first woman to fly across the English Channel.