Welcome to social media tip Tuesday! Can you believe May is over?? I was supposed to give a Twitter webinar last Friday but I was double booked to teach a class on social media fundamentals so I’ve rescheduled it for Friday, June 21st at 9am PT/12noon ET. Hope you can make it! And you might want to sign up now (below) because space if limited to 50 seats.
Now, back to the blog…Every Tuesday I give you my top five social media tips I tweeted over the past week with the hashtag #smtip, a little trivia, and the top blog from the previous week (in case you missed it).
- Constantly monitor your marketing tactics to see what’s working. Don’t just put them on auto-pilot #smtip
- Off-site content should always include a call-to-action back to your website or blog #smtip
- 78% Of Salespeople Using Social Media Outsell Their Peers #smtip
- Connect w/ prospects by giving them a parting gift for visiting your website or blog #smtip
- Create Twitter lists to filter through the noise on Twitter. #smtip
Top blog last week: [Infographic] Who uses social networks? Social Network Gender preferences
Today in history: In 1907 the automatic washer & dryer introduced – hallelujah!