I’m so excited to tell you about a new tutorial I just created over the weekend! In preparation for my new book, Back to Basics: Social Media for Small Business, coming out this winter, I’ve been writing nonstop on the basics that every small business should know when getting started with social media. As a social media instructor at several schools, I decided it was time to write my own book and teach from my own material.
This Facebook for Brands tutorial is an excerpt from my new book! And you can be one of the first people to read it! And if you do buy the tutorial today, you’ll get a discount on the book when it comes out. Wowee! How can you resist?
Frankly, it’s a juicy little goldmine that people pay hundreds of dollars to sit down in a 1:1 with me and learn this stuff. But I’m offering it to the public for just $1.99. It is chock full of examples and tips on how to get started with Facebook Pages for brands.
In the tutorial you’ll learn:
- Why you should have a Facebook Page vs Using your personal Profile
- How to create a Facebook Page from scratch
- A walk through of the Page settings and what they mean
- How to enhance your Page with a good Cover photo and profile photo
- How to add apps and customize tabs that are in line with your brand guidelines
- How to highlight your posts and make them stand out
- A check list for you to get started
All of that for $1.99. But wait, there is MORE…
If you act today, I’ll give you the tutorial for $1.49. No coupon necessary. Just click on the link below.