Hope you had a nice long weekend. I spent it finalizing a Facebook tutorial and wrote 4 chapters in my new book, Back to Basics: Social Media for Small Business. Can’t wait for it to come out. In the mean time.
Every Tuesday I post my top Social Media tips from Twitter where I tweeted with the hashtag #smtip.
And here they are:
- For your next email – spice-up your subject line with unicode #smtip #emailmarketing
- Influence is not the same as popularity #smtip
- For help with a social media policy, check out policytool.net #smtip
- Don’t forget to include quirky holiday in your content calendar #smtip
- Separate your LinkedIn headline with pipe symbols to make it clear #smtip
Top blog last week: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Use Facebook Timeline Promotions
Today in history: In 1976, The unmanned U.S. spacecraft Viking II landed on Mars and took the first pictures of the planet’s surface.