When it comes to Facebook case studies, there often are too many examples of big companies with big budgets and I just don’t find them helpful, do you? So in this mini case study I wanted to showcase to you some great examples of Facebook Pages of small businesses and explain why I think they are great.
1. First up is Fit and Healthy Mamas. Melissa Capie Monteforte showcases her small business with a great cover photo and profile photo, plus a streamlined brand across all of her tabs. Her cover photo tells the story of what her business is about, educating moms on healthy eating and lifestyle choices by giving them the resources, recommendations and encouragement needed to obtain a balanced lifestyle for themselves and their children right from the start.
2. Oil Consultants Ltd, are a B2B company providing specialized contract personnel to clients involved in the upstream oil sector (drilling and well services). Everything about their Facebook presence is clean, crisp and streamlined. They even have a “job of the day” theme that they post daily.
3. The African Library Project builds libraries in Africa. What I love about their Page is their cover story tells a story, but beyond that they feature real pictures telling real stories of real people which lets their donors see their impact and engages their constituents.
4. San Antonio Humane Society. I admit, it’s hard to go wrong with cute pictures of cats and dogs, but they do a great job of telling the stories of each of these lovable pets who need a home. Their cover and profile photo make you want to adopt a pet.
5. Blue Bottle Coffee Company is a local Bay Area organic coffee company that always has a line out the door for a cup of java. But their Facebook Page is also pretty good. They tell stories of their staff with video, they share colorful pictures of real people drinking their product.