Every Tuesday I give you my top social media tips I tweeted over the past week. Today, I also want to ask you for your help on suggestions on social media blogs that you read. I’m tired of reading the same old stuff, so I’d love it if you left me a comment below or tweeted me the name or link of a blog you like (even if it’s your own). I’m particularly interested in independent social media bloggers or small boutique agency blogs.
Thanks! Now on to business…
Here are my social media tips from Twitter using the hashtag #smtip
- LinkedIn ranks higher on search engine rankings than other social networks. Build your profile #smtip
- #Followback on Twitter, it’s the best way to build your audience #smtip
- Mix up ur Facebook posts w/ pics,text,polls & video for variety. If u just post a pic every day, it gets old. #smtip
- Make sure your social network bios have the keywords in them that you want to be found for #smtip
- Make sure your goals and outcomes on social media are measurable #smtip
Top blog last week: Find out Who is Seeing Your LinkedIn Status Updates
Today in history: In 1988, Steffi Graf achieved tennis’ first Grand Slam since Margaret Court in 1970 by winning the U.S. Open women’s final.