Back to Basics: What is Twitter and How Does It Work?
Every day, millions of people turn to Twitter for their business to build relationships, gain insight, crowd source, and to share information with others. Twitter has been around since March 2006 when founder Jack Dorsey introduced it to the world asking everyone, “What are you up to?” But Twitter has evolved into a place where people get their news, where revolutions happen, and where brands connect with their customers and prospects.
In this beginners guide learn:
- The core basics of Twitter and how it works
- How to get your content tweeted and retweeted
- What you should be tweeting and retweeting
- Best times to tweet your content
- The pros and cons of protected tweets
Bonus: What are hashtags and how do they work