Receive this book for free by registering for the Social Media Fundamentals class at AcademyX Computer Training center.
In this book you’ll learn step-by-step:
- How to create a social media strategy
- Best practices for Facebook Pages, Twitter for business, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, blogging, and more
- How to create content that resonates with your audience
- How to increase engagement with your brand
- How to implement a content strategy
- How to measure your ROI on your social channels
Taking Your Brand from the Bench to the Playing Field is like a social media classroom in a book and one that I use for teaching at San Francisco State University for their Social Media Certification program.
What others have to say:
— Carol Cassara (@ccassara) April 21, 2014
“This book is clear, practical, and fun. [It] helped me understand what was important from a strategy perspective and provided practical information so I could apply it as I progressed. This book is a must read for anyone who wants social media to help their brand and business.”
Shelley Sweet, Author, and Founder of i4Process
“After reading this book I finally understand the business benefits of Facebook and Twitter. I walked away confident that I could navigate various social media platforms now that I understood the importance of a tailored strategy. My business will now have a voice in the conversation because I now know the language.”
Chip Finney, Entrepreneur, and Small Business Owner, Diga Brazil