You’ve heard me saying it for a few weeks now about how on March 30th, Facebook is rolling out Timeline for EVERYONE, including Brand Pages. This will seriously impact the way you engage with fans, how your content gets into their news feeds, and how your content is displayed. Things like the custom tabs that you spent so much time developing will still be there, but no longer will you be able to default non-fans to land on that tab.
I wrote a post last week about 5 things every brand must-do when Timeline goes live, but I also went through Timeline for Pages with a fine tooth comb and created this 23 page Facebook Timeline for Business eBook for you. For a limited time you can download the eBook for free.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Everything you need to know about Facebook Fan pages, including: getting started, types of pages, permissions, and settings
- How the new Timeline has affected how you do business on Facebook
- How to Convert personal profile pages to Fan Pages
- How to Merge existing multiple Pages to one Fan Page
- How to read and navigate Facebook Insights
- and much more!
I know what you are thinking, “nothing is free”, and you’re right. This will cost you your email address. And now you’re probably thinking, “ugh, then she is going to spam me with stuff from Social Strand.” And truth be told, we haven’t really taken full advantage of our email list just yet. We send email updates when we post something exclusive for our subscribers such as a case study or infographic or, for example, they received this eBook last week.
Want to download the eBook? Fill out your info below.