We all go through phases where we want to eat better or live a more balanced life. I know I made a lifestyle change two years ago that resulted in an almost 30 pound weight loss which I have kept off. (It’s not a secret, I went with no refined sugar, which requires me reading a lot of food labels). But whether it’s a diet, lifestyle change, more exercise, life- balance, or just healthier living, health blogs are becoming more and more popular these days.
If you write a health blog and you want to syndicate your content or submit a guest blog, here’s a list of 10 places to submit your health blog for free:
- Hestia Health: They’ll not only promote it on Facebook and Twitter for you, but also on their radio show. http://hestiahealth.com/writing/guest-blog/guest-blog-submission-guidelines/
- HealthyLivingBlogs: Add your blog and Twitter handle to the HLB Master spreadsheet in Google Docs. http://healthylivingblogs.com/blogs-a-to-z/
- Hive Health Media: They are particularly interested in articles from personal trainers, fitness experts, doctors, researchers, and health care professionals, as well as knowledgeable and passionate bloggers on health and fitness related articles, news, tips, instructions, in addition to more lighthearted and entertaining posts. http://www.hivehealthmedia.com/contact/article-submission/
- Maternal Health Task Force: They are looking for submissions through Mar 24, 2013 for their upcoming series of guest blogs onrespectful maternity care. This series will focus on promoting dignified care during pregnancy and childbirth, including the reduction of disrespectful and abusive practices in health care facilities. For more info and email address to send submission: http://maternalhealthtaskforce.org/discuss/wpblog/2013/03/08/call-for-submissions-respectful-maternity-care-blog-series/
- Disruptive Women In Healthcare: They accept guest submissions from people in all sectors of health care, as well as general readers with interesting health care-related stories. http://www.disruptivewomen.net/blog-submissions/
- The Healthcare blog: They are looking for bloggers. Submit your blog post or story to email@example.com.
- Alltop.com – whether it’s food, diet, health, healthcare, lifestyle, Alltop allows you to syndicate your blog for free. Just sign up and submit. http://alltop.com/submission/
- ShapedUp: Submit your health tip, food recipe, or recipe for healthy living to this network on Tumblr. http://shapedup.tumblr.com/submit . To see other submissions, click here.
- Simple Daily Health: Do you have some Health (Weightloss, Ab Building, etc) tips you have tried and would like to share? Are you a doctor, dietitian, nutritionist, personal trainer or just someone who has lost weight, toned up their body or got rid of acne? Then share your talent here: http://www.simpledailyhealth.com/submit-your-health-tips/
- Care2’s Member Powered News Network: Submit your blog/article/story here: http://www.care2.com/news/submitted/category/health/good%20health%20tips
- Oatmeal In My Bowl blogroll: Part of the healthy living blogging community? Submit your blog to the Oatmeal Bowl’s blogroll. Plus build rapport with other health bloggers. http://www.oatmealinmybowl.com/blogroll/
Photo credit: InEriksKitchen.com