Well, after two weeks in Spain, I’m back and below are my social media tips for the past week As always, thanks for reading!
1. Brand=Perception~Perception=Positioning~Positioning=who u are, what u stand for & what prob you solve for which target. #smtip
2. Your followers—you owe them something. They don’t owe you something. #smtip
3. When it comes to lead gen & referrals, a happy customer is the best tool #smtip
4. Revenue per email averages 2x higher for ‘Friends and Family’ campaigns #smtip
5. Tag your videos & blogs with keywords from Google Keyword Tool ow.ly/aY5wC #smtip
Top Blog Last Week: 7 Things Nonprofits Can Talk About On Twitter Besides Themselves
Today in history: In 1968, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, a presidential candidate, was shot three times in a hail of gunfire in the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles.