In case you missed it, here are my social media tips that I tweeted over the past week. Enjoy!
1. Don’t build a content strategy w/o knowing who you’re trying to serve & what they really want/need from you.#smtip
2. Provide content people love and can’t find elsewhere to improve going viral #smtip
3. Social media makes reaching a broad audience easy, that’s not always the goal.Target your segments. #smtip
4. Provide the information users want, not the information you want to deliver. #smtip
5. Relate to individuals & engage individuals to show you care, & that you have stake in your brand. #smtip
Top Blog last week: Pinterest and 16 Pinterest-Like Websites: Who Came First?
Today in history: In 1800, the Library of Congress was established in the United States.