Ah, the last day of April! This year is flying by, isn’t it? Every Tuesday I deliver you the top social media tips I tweeted over the past week. If I don’t have any, then I give you something else I found interesting.
- Before you jump into social media, ask yourself what you want to get out of it
- The 4-1-1 rule for Twitter:For every self-promoted tweet, RT 1 relevant tweet, & tweet 4 things written by others
- Be the go-to in your niche, not the go-to for your company. Share other people’s industry news
- Make sure your photos are sized appropriately for each social network
- Start promoting your webinar at least 2-3 weeks before hand on your social channels
Top blog last week: Why Photos Work on Social Media [Infographic]
Today in history: In 1975, The Vietnam War ended with South Vietnam’s surrender to North Vietnam.