Every Tuesday I gather the top social media tips I tweeted over the past week on Twitter using the hashtag #smtip, give you the top blog from last week and tell you what happened today in history (today’s history trivia is football!). And without further ado, here they are:
- Responsive design websites allow your website to be auto-resized regardless of browser or device #smtip
- Want to give people extra entries to your contest? Use an app likw rafflecopter #smtip
- Stick to one topic per pin board on Pinterest #niche #smtip
- A good SEO strategy targets keyword phrases to your KPIs. Is yours tied to your KPIs? #smtip
- On average #LinkedIn members join 7 groups. #smtip
Top blog last week: 12 Facebook Mistakes Every Small Business Should Avoid
Today in history: In 1921 the owner of Acme Packing Company bought a pro football team for Green Bay, Wisconsin. Mr. J.E. Clair paid tribute to those who worked in his plant by naming the team the Green Bay Packers. It’s the only community owned NFL team.