In case you missed it, here were the social media tips from the past week:
- 20 to 40 percent of users follow one or more brands on Twitter #smtip
- 75% of 18-24 Year Olds Text Almost Every Day – try investing in mobile ads for business #smtip
- Use social media to compliment (not replace) your other marketing efforts. #smtip
- Make it easy for your staff to get involved with social media and they will be your biggest fans #smtip
- Create a “competitor list” on Twitter and make it private to monitor the competition #smtip
Top blog last week: Unsubscribing from Someone on Facebook
Today in history: In 2000, Al Gore concedes the U.S. Presidential election.