Happy social media tip Tuesday! Every Tuesday I give you my top social media tips from Twitter and the top blog from last week. I also wanted to let you know that next week I’ll be doing a little tech giveaway on the social media tip Tuesday blog, so be sure to check back.
- Social media is 24/7, not 9-5. #smtip
- Like it or not, your fans own your brand #smtip
- It’s not always going to be unicorns and rainbows, learn how to embrace negative feedback about your brand #smtip
- Followers and Fans are just vanity metrics, think beyond that, think measurable impact to bottom line #smtip
- Galvanize your community by asking them for ideas #smtip
- People only care what you had for breakfast if you sell breakfast burritos on a food truck #smtip
Top blog last week: Auto-posting your content across multiple LinkedIn groups. Does it work?
Today in history: In 1903, Orville and Wilbur Wright made the first successful man-powered airplane flight, near Kitty Hawk, N.C.