For those of you in the U.S. who celebrated Thanksgiving last week, I hope you had a nice unplugged, relaxing 4-day weekend. I know I did. But now it’s back to business. Here are the top social media tips I tweeted last week on Twitter using the hashtag #smtip.
- According to Twitter, 73% of small business followers want to get updates on future products. #smtip
- Increase your credibility with testimonials or reviews = marketing gold #smtip
- Per SEOMoz, titles should be between 60-80 characters for optimzed SEO #smtip
- Email marketing should be consistent and have a minimum cadence of monthly. #smtip
- Did you know? you can now target TV shows w Twitter ads. #smtip
Top blog last week: BREAKING: LinkedIn Contacts Gets Face Lift
Today in history: In 1948, 1st U.S. woman army officer not in medical corps sworn-in.