Well, I’d wish you a happy valentine’s day but…well, you can read my thoughts on it here. And if you follow me on Twitter then you probably already read my other blog on it, from this tweet:
However, let’s get down to business and recap the top social media tips tweeted on Twitter this past week.
- RT @mikesansone Every tweet, pin, status update, blog post, and check-in are part of your social media inventory. Are your shelves stocked & fresh?#smtip
- FB fan page w/ status update less than 80 characters get a 27% higher engagement rate.#smtip
- Facebook posts receive 50% of their Likes w/in first 80 mins of publish #smtip
- Keep your messages simple, short and to the point. #smtip #kiss
- Make your website interactive by embedding video or slideshare presentations #smtip
Top Blog of the week: 3 Things People Neglect on Their LinkedIn Profile
Today in history: Members of Al Capone’s gang killed rival gang members in the St. Valentine’s Day massacre.