- You wouldn’t dream of talking marriage on the first date. So don’t beat us over the head w your marketing mssgs right away. Schmooze #SMTIP
- Want to know how your website is doing in comparison to competitors? Try websitegrader.com #SMTIP http://ow.ly/5wCq6
- Social Media notifications promote adrenaline. Make sure you comment back to all FB comments and Twitter comments. #SMTIP
- The key to newsletters is make them: easy to sign up, regular frequency, and short & sweet with links and graphics. #SMTIP
- Did you know? If you have less than 100 fans on FB and want to change your username you can. #SMTIP #Facebook
Social Media Tip Tuesday, July 12, 2011
July 12, 2011 by Tracy Sestili
In case you missed it, here’s a recap of my social media tips on Twitter this past week.
Send to Kindle
About Tracy Sestili
Tracy Sestili is CEO and Chief blogger at Social Strand Media. She is also the author of Taking Your Brand from the Bench to the Playing Field -- Social Media Fundamentals for Business.