Welcome to Social Media Tip Tuesday where every Tuesday you can find my latest social media tips I tweeted over the past week on Twitter using the hashtag #smtip, the top blog for last week, a little ‘today in history trivia’ and sometime a fun surprise.
- When you BEGIN a tweet with a person or brands handle, people will only see the tweet if they follow you AND the profile you mention.
- Facebook Posts done on the weekends get shared more than those during the week #smtip
- Inbound marketing produces 62% lower cost per lead#smtip via @Hubspot
- Target potential clients on Twitter with specific calls to action in your tweets #smtip
- Life is short, encourage & reward your followers to do something fun OFFLINE
Top blog last week: Consumers: What the New Facebook Layout 2013 Means to You
Today in history: In 1929, The first all-color, full-length talking picture, On With the Show!, debuted.