In case you missed it, here are the social media tips (#SMTIP) I posted via Twitter in the past week:
- Did you know? 71% of all tweets produce no reaction — in the form of replies or retweets.
- Did you know? Only 6% of all tweets produce a retweet.
- Did you know? 92.4% of retweets happened within the first-hour window of being tweeted.
- Adding a Facebook Like box to your website will increase your Facebook fans exponentially.
- Tip: Rule of thumb for Facebook, post 2-4 times per day.
- Tip: Rule of thumb for Twitter, tweet 5-10 times per day minimum.
- Interact with your fans/followers – don’t sound like a Google alert.
Follow me on Twitter @tracysestili