In case you missed it, here are the social media tips (#SMTIP) I posted via Twitter in the past week:
- Tip: Rule of thumb for Twitter, tweet 5-10 times per day minimum.
- Did you know? #Facebook users under 18 years old have been the fastest growing group during the last six months.
- Tip: Use New Groups function on FB to segregate your top tiered customers
- Did you know? 57% of Twitter users are b/w the ages of 25-44
- Did you know? Only 3% of college students have LinkedIn profiles set up
- Did you know? The average time spent on Facebook is 23 minutes (Q32010Study), Twitter 13min 10 sec.
- Tip: Register your Twitter account in @wefollow (a yellow pages for Twitter) so that people can find you better.
- Tip: 5 Things to NOT do on Twitter.
- Special shout out to @TechOlive for this tip: How to unlink Twitter & Facebook Fan pages. Easy to do, but hard to find.
Check back for Tip Tuesday every Tuesday or Follow me on Twitter @tracysestili