Ah, it’s that time of the week again to gather up my top social media tips from Twitter using the hashtag #smtip. Coming up this week on the blog, some juicy stuff: Promoted tweets, B2B Pinterest tactical strategy, bitch list: social media enhancements, and for Monday: 14 sites like About.me. Fun, fun!
Here they are…
- You know how you don’t accidentally tweet from the wrong account? You don’t add it to your mobile. #smtip
- Want to see when your Twitter followers are online? Try Tweriod #smtip
- Optimize your images for your blog – compress them http://ow.ly/pWQOj #smtip
- Give your most loyal fans a shoutout on Twitter, but don’t wait until #FF #smtip
- Don’t add social sharing icons on your blog for networks that in which you don’t have a presence. #smtip
Top blog last week: 5 W’s of Social Media Strategy: What will you do with them
Today in history: In 2012, Former award-winning cyclist, American Lance Armstrong, is banned for life from participating in International Cycling Union-sanctioned events and stripped of his seven Tour de France titles based on the findings of a systematic doping investigation.