Welcome to Social Media Tip Tuesday! Every week I round up the top social media tips I gave out on Twitter. But today, I’m going to round up the top 5 social media tips using the #smtip hashtag on Twitter. Plus, I was on vacation last week so not a ton of tips from me.
Oh, in case you didn’t see it, we’re accepting guest blog posts now. More information coming Friday on that one.
- #smtip connecting with your target audiance w targeted content is paramount to anything else! – by @SoMe_Connect
- @PamMktgNut: Even if you are new to Twitter, upload a photo to replace default egg. Show us your real shining smiling face! #smtip
- Figure out what lifestyle your brand evokes and share that on social media #smtip – @tracysestili
- @LindsayFultz: Social Media Tip: Dont ignore tweets or posts that are in another language. #Google Translate & WOW them. #smtip
- @BizXnet Success comes from being consistent and consistently delivering quality content to your audience day in and day out. #SmTip
Top blog last week:
Today in history: In 2001, two hijacked commercial jets were crashed by terrorists into the north and south towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, causing the collapse of both towers. A short while later, another plane was crashed into the Pentagon, and a fourth into a field near Shanksville, Pa. In total, 3,497 people died + 19 terrorists in the attacks.
Are you signed up for our news letter?