Every Tuesday I post my top social media tips I shared over the past week on Twitter using the hashtag #smtip. Except I didn’t tweet any tips last week because I was too busy writing my social media book which is now off to the editor. Yay! Stay tuned.
But I do have some tips for you that I’m going to post today and here they are:
- Images are not always the answer on how to engage your customers on social media #smtip
- Finding #socialmedia influencers is half the battle, you then need to engage with them, build the relationship #smtip
- You do not need to put a hashtag on every tweet or post. (socialmedia tip)
- You need to TELL people you are on multiple channels and what they’ll get from each if they follow you on all #smtip
- Always have a #lawyer look over your social media policy #smtip
Top blog last week: Hashtags: Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should
Today in history: In 1994, Heather Whitestone of Alabama became the first deaf Miss America.