In case you missed it, here are my Twitter tips from this past week.
- Monitor your brand in regular intervals. Set up an e-alert, gather feedback, establish metrics for measurement #brandchat#smtip
- All brands have a brand promise that describe what unique value you bring to the table. What’s your brand promise? #smtip
- Personal branding toolbox 4 job search: resume, cover ltr, biz cards, social profiles, personal website/blog, networking #smtip
- When it comes to fans or followers quality is always better than quantity. #smtip
- Don’t like the comments on Facebook, consider posting guidelines on your FB fan page. #smtip