Welcome to social media tip Tuesday where every week I recap the social media tips I tweeted over the past week. You can also catch up on my Twitter feed on my Facebook page.
And here they are:
- Self-promotion is anti-social #smtip (a lot of people asked me about this one and here’s what I mean: social media is 80% about them and 20% about you).
- Redundancy of same messages on social media causes you to lose followers. Differentiate your content! #smtip
- Set goals for social media BEFORE you start posting and don’t make it eyeballs, that will come naturally. #smtip
- “Much wisdom often goes with fewer words”. -Sophocles Be brief! #smtip
- Participate in tweetchats to find likeminded individuals to share & converse with #smtip
Top blog last week: 4 Ways Nonprofits Can Use Social Media To Connect With Donors.
Today in history: In 1981, Sandra Day O’Connor was sworn in as the first female justice on the Supreme Court.