- October 18, 2013 – Social Media Analytics (Intermediate) – Register now: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/8ueizfi7gm8q&eom
- September 13, 2013 – Social Media Analytics (Beginner) – Register now: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/dgigsf0m9f7d&eom
- August 23, 2013 – Facebook for Brands (Beginner/Intermediate) – Complete! Watch video on YouTube
- July 19, 2013 – LinkedIn: Beyond Connect (Intermediate) – Complete!
- June 28, 2013 – Twitter: Best Practices for Brands – Complete!
- May 31, 2013 – Twitter: Best Practices for Brands - Rescheduled for June
- April 26, 2013 – Content Marketing: How to Put the “social” back into Social Media – Complete!
About Social Strand Media Webinars:
Live event access link:
Please check your email for the webinar access link.
On the day of the event, I’ll open the room up 5-10 minutes prior to the start so you’ll have time to get your spot and check that your audio speakers and computer settings are working properly.
If you’re unable to get into the online event room for any reason, please be patient and try a different browser, or refresh the page. Chrome usually works the best for me.
You will hear my voice coming through your computer speakers, but you may also call in at the toll # provided in the registration confirmation email. Please ensure your speakers are turned on and the volume is turned up.
You’re welcome to tweet any content from the online event that you wish. We just ask that you append the hashtag #socialstrand to any tweets.
This live broadcast will typically be recorded and a replay made available to only those who registered. All registered participants will receive an email with a link to the replay and a link to the slides just as soon as it’s ready. However, you are encouraged to do everything you can to join me live!
Don’t have time for a webinar?
Each webinar is about 30 minutes in length. However, if you’re swamped and can’t attend, you can either register to receive a copy of the slides or you can always see if we have a tutorial online you can download.
If you have any questions, please use the comments below!
P.S. Please share details of these upcoming free online events with your friends, fans and followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+! Just use any of the social share buttons on the main registration page. And, if you’d like to post a comment, please do so below … I love hearing from you!